Waxwing

Waxwing
"To see a world in a grain of sand,
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour."

From "Auguries of Innocence"

by William Blake

Thursday 29 September 2011

Millennium Wood again and Autumn Garden Flowers

I was driving past Millennium Wood this morning so I stopped off for a quick walk. Still not a lot of bird-life to be seen just magpies and wood pigeons although I did add a carrion crow to last week's list!

I will perservere - it can only get better! It was a nice walk in the Indian summer sunshine before it got too hot and if I walk the circuit several times I might get a bit fitter and work off that daily chocolate bar!

I didn't have the camera with me so here's a photo from last week's visit.




And here's a few flower photos from the garden together with some autumn leaves taken over the last week













No comments: